Through the years, I have tended to pull everything into little separate compartments on a web site: sermons, publications, music etc. That way you could go to a specific place to find what you are looking for. Well, it dawned on me that there was another way to do it. I have called it Sunday Connections. Here's how it works.
I have been creating a page for each Sunday. On that page I then include all the things relevant to that particular Sunday of worship. You will find:
- the sermon, downloadable pdf's of the Pastor's Ponderings, the Order of Worship, and The Trinity Tribune.
- In addition, you will find a section for audio files that give you a brief rundown of the month's activities,
- You will also find a copy of the Sermon Guide a companion to the Sunday sermon that will help you better follow along or provide you key reference points when things are done.
- I am also breaking out other parts of the worship service: Children's message, choral music, solos, etc. and giving video links to just that portion.
- I will also try to create some Teachable Moments from each of the sermons. These will be excerpts of the sermon that can stand on their own and teach some small truth.
- Every now and then I will include a link to special video or web page that I think you might want to view.
I know that on paper it sounds like a lot. It is. However, it is the place you need to start going to in order to know what is going on at church. If you miss a Sunday it only means you were not physically present, because now there is no need to not know what happened when you were away.
Click on this link to be taken to the SUNDAY CONNECTION section of the web site.