- Anthony L, the nephew of Paula B, was found dead in bed. Please keep this family in your prayers.
- Josephine M, (Debbie G.'s grandmother) continues to decline. Please pray for her comfort.
- The Reverend Don Scott and his wife Peg were with us for Homecoming. Several persons gave thanks for acts of ministry Don performed while he was the pastor at Trinity from 1978-1983.
- Evan C. asked for prayer for Sam B, who has stage 4 colon cancer. Sam is the father of one of Evan's classmates.
- Debbie G. asked us to pray that her brother Jeffery M is able to find a job.
- During the morning prayer, Rev. Goodman gave thanks for all the ministry that has occurred at Trinity UMC since its founding in the 1890's. He especially gave thanks for those lives that had been changed and the souls that had been saved. He also gave thanks for the ministries that the church has yet to do on behalf of God's kingdom and the lives that will be changed by those ministries.
Pastor Terry Goodman has been a United Methodist minister since 1983. One of the areas of the faith that interests him is prayer and its many forms. Throughout the years, he has engaged in various prayer activities and disciplines. He writes this column with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of his church members.