- Continue to pray for Peggy B's brother George
- Continue to pray for Debbie G's grandmother, Josephine M
- Continue to pray for Brownie P, Barbara reports that he is still in the hospital. UPDATE-He left the hospital on Tuesday and went back to a skilled care facility.
- Debbie G wants us to pray for a co-worker. Doctors have found another spot of cancer on the brain of Janice T's husband. Also, previous treatments have stopped growth of other tumors, but have not shrunk the tumors.
- Cindy A wants us to pray for a co-worker. Donna M was diagnosed with a severe cancer 6 months ago. The treatments have produced a lot of side effects and their end date continues to get pushed further and further into the future.
- Dell W reported that she and Jack will be great grandparents in March. Jeremy and his wife, who just adopted 2 children, are now expecting a child.
You are invited to the church each Wednesday night for a time of prayer. The Prayer Team meets at 6:00 pm. The prayers mentioned above are only the ones mentioned on Sunday during worship. There are many other persons and situations for which we are praying. Your presence would strengthen our prayers.