- Debbie G. asks us to continue to remember her grandmother, Josephine M.
- Please keep Kim C in your prayers. She is in the ICU
- Please pray for Cindy A as she is having some mobility issues.
- Rosa H asks for us to pray for her nephew, Dick P. He has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at various locations in his body.
- Paul C, asks for us to remember his sister, Becky. She is recovering from cancer and now they have discovered that her heart valves are leaking.
- Don S reports that his is a new grandfather. His son Eric and his wife had a 5 lb 2 oz baby boy on August 25th
- Cindy A raised a concern about an upcoming meeting in our area that could have an adverse effect upon mining. Please pray for this situation.
- Jan T rejoices that Beth H is now back working part time.
- Paula B. gives thanks for all the cards, calls, visits, and food at the time of her nephew's recent death.
- Melanie S., a former in-law of Patty C, undergoing brain surgery related to meningitis
- Pray for the family of John M, a veteran who has passed away
This column is written with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of Trinity's congregation, friends, and family.