- Debbie G. asks us to continue to remember her grandmother, Josephine M.
- Please keep Kim C in your prayers. She is in the ICU
- Please pray for Cindy A as she is having some mobility issues.
- Rosa H asks for us to pray for her nephew, Dick P. He has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at various locations in his body.
- Paul C, asks for us to remember his sister, Becky. She is recovering from cancer and now they have discovered that her heart valves are leaking.
- Don S reports that his is a new grandfather. His son Eric and his wife had a 5 lb 2 oz baby boy on August 25th
- Cindy A raised a concern about an upcoming meeting in our area that could have an adverse effect upon mining. Please pray for this situation.
- Jan T rejoices that Beth H is now back working part time.
- Paula B. gives thanks for all the cards, calls, visits, and food at the time of her nephew's recent death.
- Melanie S., a former in-law of Patty C, undergoing brain surgery related to meningitis
- Pray for the family of John M, a veteran who has passed away
Pastor Terry Goodman has been a United Methodist minister since 1983. One of the areas of the faith that interests him is prayer and its many forms. Throughout the years, he has engaged in various prayer activities and disciplines. He writes this column with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of his church members.