- Continue to pray for Josephine M (Debbie's grandmother) she will have to leave rehab and the family is not sure they can take care of her at home.
- Continue to remember the family of Anthony L. at the time of his death this past week.
- Please remember a friend of many in the congregation-Clara B. -- who has died from cancer.
- Please remember George G. the brother of Peggy B. He is in need of a pace maker, but due to his condition they are unable to put the device in. He has bee referred to hospice.
- Continue to remember Brownie P. as he is still in the hospital in Abingdon. Also, continue to remember Barbara and the rest of the family in your prayers.
- Rick G. asks that we continue to remember David B. in our prayers. He has cancer and is the dad of one of Rick's UVA Wise students.
- Nancy K. asks that we would remember her sister Wilma in our prayers. Her health continues to deteriorate.
- We rejoice that Steve P. is back in church following his recent surgery and that he will be going back to work this week.
- We rejoice that Sandra R is in church today and that she seems to be recovering from her treatments.
- Kim P asks that we keep her in our prayers as she battles some issues with her throat.
- Christy S asks us to keep her mom, Judy P, in our prayers. She has been suffering from dizziness due to a low heart rate and will need to wear a monitor for a couple of weeks.
- John H rejoiced that his son Jessie was able to come in for 5 days. It was the first chance that he had to see his mom since March.
- Dell W rejoiced in the celebration of her only remaining sibling, a brother's, birthday.
Pastor Terry Goodman has been a United Methodist minister since 1983. One of the areas of the faith that interests him is prayer and its many forms. Throughout the years, he has engaged in various prayer activities and disciplines. He writes this column with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of his church members.