- Continue to pray for Josephine M (Debbie's grandmother) she will have to leave rehab and the family is not sure they can take care of her at home.
- Continue to remember the family of Anthony L. at the time of his death this past week.
- Please remember a friend of many in the congregation-Clara B. -- who has died from cancer.
- Please remember George G. the brother of Peggy B. He is in need of a pace maker, but due to his condition they are unable to put the device in. He has bee referred to hospice.
- Continue to remember Brownie P. as he is still in the hospital in Abingdon. Also, continue to remember Barbara and the rest of the family in your prayers.
- Rick G. asks that we continue to remember David B. in our prayers. He has cancer and is the dad of one of Rick's UVA Wise students.
- Nancy K. asks that we would remember her sister Wilma in our prayers. Her health continues to deteriorate.
- We rejoice that Steve P. is back in church following his recent surgery and that he will be going back to work this week.
- We rejoice that Sandra R is in church today and that she seems to be recovering from her treatments.
- Kim P asks that we keep her in our prayers as she battles some issues with her throat.
- Christy S asks us to keep her mom, Judy P, in our prayers. She has been suffering from dizziness due to a low heart rate and will need to wear a monitor for a couple of weeks.
- John H rejoiced that his son Jessie was able to come in for 5 days. It was the first chance that he had to see his mom since March.
- Dell W rejoiced in the celebration of her only remaining sibling, a brother's, birthday.
Leave a Reply.
This column is written with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of Trinity's congregation, friends, and family.