- Tyler and Lauren Mottern as they begin their new life as newlyweds.
- J. Maiuri (Debbie's Grandmother) - She is in the hospital with fluid on lungs and kidney problems. She will not be able to go back home and some doctors have advised that Hospice be called in.
- R. Galyean - wants us to pray for students and faculty as classes get underway at UVA-Wise.
- Skylar wants us to pray for his friend, A. Rousseau
- Barbara P wants us to keep Brownie in our prayers as he is now at an assisted living facility in Abingdon.
- Kim P. has a praise: Steve is cleared to return to work on Sept 1st. Also, her aunt was in a hit and run accident in Knoxville yesterday. She only had a minor cut on her head.
- Christy S. reminded us that Jacob G was having his 16th birthday today.
- Pat B wants us to remember two high school friends. Both of them have husbands named Gene. one has inoperable bran cancer and the other has already been placed in Hospice.
- For a young girl in Bluefield, VA named Ellie. She has Marfan's Syndrome and has had new rods placed in her back. Fluid is gathering on the spine and 2-3 spinal taps are needed each day. She is 10 years old and has already had about 20 surgeries.
- Dell W asks us to keep the family of Barbara P in our prayers as they must now come to terms with the family decision that was made concerning Brownie.
This column is written with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of Trinity's congregation, friends, and family.