- Donna R. asks us to remember her mom who has had a severe stroke in our prayers. She is now in Hospice care. UPDATE - Her mom died in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
- Peggy B. asks that we continue to remember her brother, George, in our prayers.
- Debbie G. asks that we continue to remember her grandmother, Josephine M. in our prayers.
- Kim C is still in the hospital, but may be coming home this week.
- Rosa H asks us to pray for her nephew who has been diagnosed with stage four cancer.
- Melanie, former in-law of Patty C., is recovering from brain surgery.
- The Pastor asks for us to remember his stepfather, Herbert M in our prayers. He has been hospitalized with internal bleeding. UPDATE: bleeding under control but source not found.
- Please remember David B in your prayers. He has stage four cancer. There will be a benefit in his honor on Saturday September 26th at Central High School in Wise. The UVA Bluegrass Band and the Wise Men from UVA will be playing.
- Angie C gave thanks for the special needs ball that was held last night at Coeburn Middle School. A total of 101 families were present and many, many volunteers. It made a special night for the children.
- Paul C, asks us to remember Evan C in our prayers. He is delivering the message this morning at Trinity UMC in Clintwood. Paul has also been selected as a national rep for The Learning Station at an upcoming event.
- Jannette K, has a friend with a 14 year old son that has been diagnosed with brain cancer the chemo has been especially hard for him. This same friend also has an 11 year old son with diabetes.
- Dottie A. has asked for prayers for Carol and Mark. He has a leg infection and she has and eye infection. He will be facing surgery tomorrow.
- UPDATE: John H had to have an emergency appendectomy on Monday night. He is now at home and recovering.
Leave a Reply.
This column is written with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of Trinity's congregation, friends, and family.