- Paula B wants us to remember her mom, Irene who had a couple of small strokes this week: UPDATE-Irene was discharged from the hospital on Monday night.
- Peggy B wants us to remember her brother George in our prayers
- Rosa H wants us to remember her nephew Dick in our prayers.
- Cat M, wants us to remember her father Jerry in our prayers.
- Nancy K wants us to remember her sister Wilma in our prayers
- Kathleen G wants us to remember her daughter Sue who is facing sinus surgery
- Rick G wants us to remember David B who is battling cancer
- Christy S wants us to remember her parents and they travel this coming week.
- Evan C wants us to remember the UVA students who are on Fall break this week as they travel.
- Dell W offers a praise that her grandson Matthew is healed and now has a job in Baltimore
- Dottie A wants us to remember Ben's sister, Frances, who fell 2 times this past week
- Paul C offers a praise for our church and its involvement this weekend with the town movie event.
- Cindy A asks that we remember Kyle M at the time of his wife's death. He really has no other family to support him.
- Dianne B asks us to remember a juvenile named John who is having eye surgery
- Bill C asks us to keep Judy in our prayers
- Nancy T is grateful for the involvement of our church and the witness we were able to make to our community this weekend.
- Kim P asks that we remember her parents as they travel back from Jekyl Island
- Kim P asks that we keep her in our prayers
- Debbie G asks that we keep Jospephine M, her grandmother, in our prayers. She is about to enter into a semi-hospice setting.
- We rejoice that Sharon S is recovering from her recent surgery and that she was able to attend church with her dad Bill W
This column is written with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of Trinity's congregation, friends, and family.