- Josephine M. - pray for her as she comes back from rehab. She now needs 24 hour care at home.
- Nancy K's sister Wilma as she continues to fight cancer
- Jamie and Wendy as they celebrate their new life as husband and wife.
- Christy S. asks that we remember her parents who are travelling. Also remember a friend whose 11 year old daughter has fractured her back.
- The family of Jean B at the time of her death.
- Dell W. asks us to remember Jake H in our prayer and gives thanks that her grea-tgrandson Josh C. has a new job in Baltimore.
- Pray for students as school starts back in the county.
- Pray for Rick G and the UVA Wise band as band camp starts this week.
- Pray for the Kiera T. family.
- Pray for John W from Coeburn who has had a heart attack.
- Pray for the mother of Dianne B as she battles pneumonia.
- Pray for Beth & John as they travel to northern Virginia for medical tests.
Pastor Terry Goodman has been a United Methodist minister since 1983. One of the areas of the faith that interests him is prayer and its many forms. Throughout the years, he has engaged in various prayer activities and disciplines. He writes this column with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of his church members.