- Josephine M. - pray for her as she comes back from rehab. She now needs 24 hour care at home.
- Nancy K's sister Wilma as she continues to fight cancer
- Jamie and Wendy as they celebrate their new life as husband and wife.
- Christy S. asks that we remember her parents who are travelling. Also remember a friend whose 11 year old daughter has fractured her back.
- The family of Jean B at the time of her death.
- Dell W. asks us to remember Jake H in our prayer and gives thanks that her grea-tgrandson Josh C. has a new job in Baltimore.
- Pray for students as school starts back in the county.
- Pray for Rick G and the UVA Wise band as band camp starts this week.
- Pray for the Kiera T. family.
- Pray for John W from Coeburn who has had a heart attack.
- Pray for the mother of Dianne B as she battles pneumonia.
- Pray for Beth & John as they travel to northern Virginia for medical tests.
This column is written with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of Trinity's congregation, friends, and family.