- Paula B wants us to remember her mom, Irene who had a couple of small strokes this week: UPDATE-Irene was discharged from the hospital on Monday night.
- Peggy B wants us to remember her brother George in our prayers
- Rosa H wants us to remember her nephew Dick in our prayers.
- Cat M, wants us to remember her father Jerry in our prayers.
- Nancy K wants us to remember her sister Wilma in our prayers
- Kathleen G wants us to remember her daughter Sue who is facing sinus surgery
- Rick G wants us to remember David B who is battling cancer
- Christy S wants us to remember her parents and they travel this coming week.
- Evan C wants us to remember the UVA students who are on Fall break this week as they travel.
- Dell W offers a praise that her grandson Matthew is healed and now has a job in Baltimore
- Dottie A wants us to remember Ben's sister, Frances, who fell 2 times this past week
- Paul C offers a praise for our church and its involvement this weekend with the town movie event.
- Cindy A asks that we remember Kyle M at the time of his wife's death. He really has no other family to support him.
- Dianne B asks us to remember a juvenile named John who is having eye surgery
- Bill C asks us to keep Judy in our prayers
- Nancy T is grateful for the involvement of our church and the witness we were able to make to our community this weekend.
- Kim P asks that we remember her parents as they travel back from Jekyl Island
- Kim P asks that we keep her in our prayers
- Debbie G asks that we keep Jospephine M, her grandmother, in our prayers. She is about to enter into a semi-hospice setting.
- We rejoice that Sharon S is recovering from her recent surgery and that she was able to attend church with her dad Bill W
Pastor Terry Goodman has been a United Methodist minister since 1983. One of the areas of the faith that interests him is prayer and its many forms. Throughout the years, he has engaged in various prayer activities and disciplines. He writes this column with the desire to encourage prayer in the lives of his church members.